BEYERDYNAMIC T1 2Gen. Semi-open studio reference headphones.
Silky-smooth warmth meets precise bass
The second generation of this high-end model impresses thanks to a new, even further enhanced tuning with a touch more warmth and musicality that will delight audiophile listeners. Moreover, a carefully intensified bass gives fans of contemporary music, in particular, the low-frequency foundation that they are looking for.
Tesla technology for genuine music enthusiasts
Tesla technology uses innovative sound transducers with over 1.0 Tesla (unit of measure for the magnetic flux density). The headphones therefore permit practically twice the volume of conventional models. Thanks to the enhanced efficiency the electric signal is converted into sound vibrations with virtually no loss of performance. The T 1 therefore offers greater performance reserves for dynamic and authentic musical fireworks.
Studio-quality plug-in cable
The new edition of the T 1 with textile-covered connection cable and screwable jack plug provides for optimum sound transmission. Its conductors, made from ultra-pure OCC copper, are among the best the industry has to offer. It can be removed from the headphones and, if required, exchanged for an optional cable with 4-pin XLR connector. This enables users with a headphone amplifier with the right outputs to take advantage of ‘symmetrical transmission’.
High quality materials – Elegant Design
The elegant appearance of the T1 rounds off the technical fine details with the individually selected construction right down to the tiniest detail. The open earcups covered with a delicate metallic grill and subtle colour shades round off the premium appeal of this headphone model. The T1 received the international design prize “Red Dot design award” for this in 2010.
Soft, velour ear cushions made from hollow fibre are further hallmarks of the new generation of the T1. They transport warmth and moisture away from the head, enabling the listener to enjoy music for hours without any unpleasant build-up of heat.
A memory foam layer beneath the velour cover makes the ear cushions exceptionally soft.
When not in use, the headphones can be stored in a luxurious hard case with a hinged lid. Not only is this ideal for transporting the headphones, but also perfect for displaying the classic piece next to your hi-fi system at home.
- Highly efficient Tesla technology drivers
- Spacious, transparent and powerful sound
- Extraordinary impulse fidelity
- High impedance (600 Ohms)
- Three metre long double-sided, detachable cable, OCC 7N copper conductors, textile braided
- Connection cable with 3.5 mm jack plug and screwd-on 6.35 mm jack adapter
- Breathable, super-soft ear cushions with memory foam
- High-grade protein-coated leatherette headband
- Luxury grade hard carry case included
- Hand crafted “Made in Germany”
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Semi-open
- Headphone impedance: 600 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 – 50.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 102 dB
- Remote: Without Remote
- Net weight without packaging: 440 g