German Maestro GMP400
The GMP 400 represents the top range in headphone technology: Uncompromising sound reproduction with crystal clear trebles, rich details in the mid-range and precise dynamic response in the bass reproduction.
The technical features are also very impressive: Sandwich-diaphragm, copper plated aluminium voice coils, ear cups with cardamatic suspension, ear pads made of a top-quality soft velvet and a gold plated Multi-Jack-plug. Many recording engineers’ favourite headphone!
- Ear Pads: Velvet, circumaural
- Average pressure on the ear: ~3 N
- Weight w/o cable: 240 g
- Connector: Stereo-Multi-Jack 3,5 / 6,3 mm
- Roundcable with helix-section 3 m
- Acoustical Principle: Open
- Frequency Response: 14 – 24.100 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 300 Ohm