An earphone very similar to their peers in the D200 earphones series except for minor differences in bass, slightly more present in this model. They deliver an overall linear, balanced response, mainly focused on natural mid-range with an excellent timbre. This adds to slightly highlighted bass and a progressive decay in treble. It all results in a very natural, listenable sound. Same philosophy as in the D200 earphones series with a little addition to the mid-low and low zone.
As for the crafting, as usual in T-Peos, they stand out thanks to the use of metal and high-quality plastic, excellent finish and great comfort thanks to their ergonomics and small size.
- Ear Cap: 1 Pair of form tips + 3 pairs Silicone Tips
- Connector: 3.5 mm/24K Gold Coated Plug
- Cord : Flat type Rubber 1.2 M / Balanced type / L-Typed plug
- Body & Size: Brass & Plastic /19mm x 11mm
- Weight: 15g
- Controller Options: Microphone, Player ON/OFF
- Manual English
- Pouch: Fabric pouch
- Package Paper Box
- Driver Units: A 8.0mm Dynamic Unit
- Impedance: 32 Ω / 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 102db/1khz
- Frequency response: 20Hz~15KHz
- Power: 30mW (Max)