FiiO K1. Portable USB DAC/AMP.
Professional audio architecture
Utilizing Savitech's SA9023A USB receiver to decode USB audio, and then TI's high fidelity, low noise PCM5102 DAC chip, which outputs to the TPA61332A headphones driver. Its self-muting function can greatly reduce power on/off transients, giving a hassle-free music experience.
Pleasant metal texture
All-metal chassis is sandblasted for optimal sheen, texture, durability of appearance and hand grip.
Plug-and-play audio upgrade
Connect the K1 to a computer via the supplied USB cable and obtain instant music gratification. The K1 has no battery, needs no charging, and requires no drivers, yielding the perfect plug-and-play experience.
Smaller than many thumb drives in the market, the K1 weighs a feather-light 11g and comes with a removable clip for convenient carrying. Dimensions: 50 x 20.5 x 8mm.
- Drive ability: 16~100 Ω (recommended)
- Power supply: USB powered
- Output Power1: >75 mW (16Ω/THD+N<1%)
- Output Power2Ñ >35 mW (32Ω/THD+N<1%)
- THD: <0.01% (1 kHz)
- Output Impedance: ≤ 1 Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20 kHz
- SNR: ≥100dB (A-weighted)
- Input Sensitivity: >0 dB
- MAX input Level N/A
- Crosstalk: ≥70 dB (1 kHz)
- Channel imbalance: < 0.3dB
- Gain: 1.2 dB
- MAX output voltage: 3.25Vp-p
- MAX output current: 35.93mA
- Audio Input: Micro USB
- Headphone output: Standard 3.5mm Port
- Status LED: yes (blue light when on)
- Weight 11.3g (incl. belt clip)
- Dimensions: 50mm x 20.5mm x 8mm