GUSTARD H10. Headphones Amplifier.
Well-designed and solidly built, the Gustard H10 is a powerful, Class A, output stage headphone amplifier designed for home listening. Measuring 10” x 7” and weighing 7 lbs., the H10 features two independent amplification circuits for the left and right channels, four gain switches, two RCA inputs, and two balanced XLR inputs.
The unit uses two 25W sealed transformers so that the left and right channels each receive independent power in order to reduce the amount of channel crosstalk. On the back of the H10, the four gain switches (-12, -6, +6, +12) allow the unit to drive a variety of different impedance headphones. The H10 includes start-up delay, DC offset, overload, and protection circuitry to ensure safe use.
- Signal Input: 2x XLR female, balance // 2x RCA, unbalanced
- Maximum input level: +21 dBu, impedance 10kΩ
- Input impedance: XLR: 10kΩ, RCA: 68kΩ
- Input Sensitivity: +6 dBu
- Main amplifier gain: +8 dB
- Main amplifier gain adjustment range: -4 / +2 / +8 / +14 / +20 dB
- Frequency response: 0-55kHz (-0.5dB)
- Damping Factor:> 400 @ 50Ω
- Dynamic range:> 128dB (A-weighted)
- Background noise: <-100dBu (A-weighted)
- THD + N (1kHz 1W @ 100Ω): <0.00035%
- THD + N (1kHz 0.5W @ 32Ω): <0.0007%
- Crosstalk:-110db (1kHz)
- Headphone Output: 1x 6.35mm TRS Jack
- Power supply voltage: 230V AC/115 AC; 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: ≤ 20VA
- Machine Standard: GB a three-prong power cord
- Machine size (not included prominent part): length × width × height = 273mm × 190mm × 70mm
- Package dimensions: 15.15 x 11.02 x 5.9 in (385 × 280 × 150 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 kg (3300 g)