Open-back circumaural headphones
The LCD-X is an extremely efficient headphone that extracts the maximum power out of low-powered amplifiers and portable devices.
It's also the most neutral of all the LCD Collection, explaining its popularity with audiophiles, recording engineers and musicians alike, for its clarity and fast, accurate dynamics.
The X is sensitive enough to be driven directly by portable players and smartphones but an external amplifier produces better results.
- Style: Open circumaural
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary push-pull design
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Transducer size: 106 mm
- Maximum power handling: 15W (for 200ms)
- Sound pressure level: >130dB with 15W
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 20kHz extended out to 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <1% through entire frequency range
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Efficiency: 103dB / 1mW
- Optimal power requirement: 1 – 4W
- 2.5m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 2.5m 4-pin XLR to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
- Professional travel case
- Fazor elements
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Double-sided magnetic structure