Sennheiser HD650. Dynamic Open-back Headphones.
In the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound. With sound this good, long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience.
The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 – the Reference Class.
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Exceptionally comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
- Wearing style: Headband
- Transducer principle: dynamic, open
- Frequency response (headphones): 10 - 41000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 300
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,05 %
- Contact pressure: ca. 2,5 N
- Jack plug: Jack 6,35 mm stéréo plaqué or
- Cable length: 3 m / symétrique /détachable
- Weight: w/o cable: 260 g