RHA T10 / T10i High fidelity, noise isolating in-ear headphone
Balanced, refined and versatile sound reproduction with high levels accuracy and detail.
The T10's dynamic driver (model 770.1) is engineered to deliver a natural, balanced sound signature with the versatility to reproduce all genres of music with accuracy and detail; complemented by high levels of soundstage imaging.
The tuning filter system allows users to customise the frequency response, adjusting bass or treble frequencies.
Patent pending, mouldable over-ear hooks
The T10i features unique, patent pending over-ear hooks designed to hold the headphones in position with the cable running over and behind the ear. The over-ear hooks offer a more comfortable, secure fit and help deliver effective noise isolation.
- Handmade, high fidelity dynamic driver (model 770.1) engineered to accurately reproduce all genres of music with high levels of clarity, detail and imaging.
- Noise isolating design.
- Metal injection moulded, stainless steel construction.
- Interchangeable tuning filters with holder.
- Selection of dual density silicone, double flange silicone and memory foam ear tips.
- Multicore, reinforced, oxygen-free copper cable with gold plated connection.
- Patent pending, mouldable over-ear hooks.
- Premium carry case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
- 3 Year Warranty Three year warranty.
- Drivers Dynamic: (model 770.1)
- Frequency range: 16-22,000Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 100db
- Rated/max power: 1/5mW
- Weight: 39g
- Cable: 1.35m, multicore OFC
- Connections: 3.5mm, gold plated
- T10 in-ear headphone
- Tuning Filters with Holder
- 6 pairs, dual density ear tips - S x2 / M x2 / L x2
- 2 pairs, double flange ear tips - S x1 / M x1
- 2 pairs, memory foam ear tips - universal fit
- Stainless steel ear tip holder
- Premium carry case
- Clothing clip