% RHA T10 / T10I High fidelity in-ear headphone

RHA T10 / T10I High fidelity in-ear headphone

New

170,00 EUR

Quick Overview:

The stainless steel T10 / T10i features a handmade dynamic driver (model 770.1) engineered to reproduce all genres of music with high levels of accuracy and detail. A unique tuning filter system allows for frequency response customisation and patent pending mouldable over-ear hooks ensure a comfortable, noise isolating fit.

More details

RHA T10 / T10i High fidelity, noise isolating in-ear headphone

HEADPHONES ANALYSIS

Balanced, refined and versatile sound reproduction with high levels accuracy and detail.
The T10's dynamic driver (model 770.1) is engineered to deliver a natural, balanced sound signature with the versatility to reproduce all genres of music with accuracy and detail; complemented by high levels of soundstage imaging.
The tuning filter system allows users to customise the frequency response, adjusting bass or treble frequencies.

in-ear RHA T10 Frequency response

Patent pending, mouldable over-ear hooks

The T10i features unique, patent pending over-ear hooks designed to hold the headphones in position with the cable running over and behind the ear. The over-ear hooks offer a more comfortable, secure fit and help deliver effective noise isolation.

Characteristics

• Handmade, high fidelity dynamic driver (model 770.1) engineered to accurately reproduce all genres of music with high levels of clarity, detail and imaging.
  • Noise isolating design.
  • Metal injection moulded, stainless steel construction.
  • Interchangeable tuning filters with holder.
  • Selection of dual density silicone, double flange silicone and memory foam ear tips.
  • Multicore, reinforced, oxygen-free copper cable with gold plated connection.
  • Patent pending, mouldable over-ear hooks.
  • Premium carry case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
  • 3 Year Warranty Three year warranty.

Specifications

• Drivers Dynamic: (model 770.1)
  • Frequency range: 16-22,000Hz
  • Impedance: 16 Ohm
  • Sensitivity: 100db
  • Rated/max power: 1/5mW
  • Weight: 39g
  • Cable: 1.35m, multicore OFC
  • Connections: 3.5mm, gold plated

Included

• T10 in-ear headphone
  • Tuning Filters with Holder
  • 6 pairs, dual density ear tips - S x2 / M x2 / L x2
  • 2 pairs, double flange ear tips - S x1 / M x1
  • 2 pairs, memory foam ear tips - universal fit
  • Stainless steel ear tip holder
  • Premium carry case
  • Clothing clip

The stainless steel T10 / T10i features a handmade dynamic driver (model 770.1) engineered to reproduce all genres of music with high levels of...

Write a review !

2015-06-16
Anonymous
Unos auriculares de 10
Después de haber probado otros auriculares de la marca Sennheiser, AKG, Sony, etc, me decidí a comprar los RHA T10 y no puedo estar más satisfecho con la compra. El auricular viene con unos filtros intercambiables para tunear el sonido, después de probar los 3 filtros me quedo con el que potencia los bajos, suelo escuchar música de todo tipo, pero me gusta un poco de pegada en bajos. Tienen una robustez que no había encontrado en otros auriculares, se adaptan perfectamente a la oreja con el...

RHA T10 / T10I High fidelity in-ear headphone <p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;">The stainless steel <strong>T10 / T10i features a handmade dynamic driver</strong> (model 770.1) engineered to reproduce all genres of music with high levels of accuracy and detail. A unique tuning filter system allows for frequency response customisation and patent pending mouldable over-ear hooks ensure a comfortable, noise isolating fit.</span></span></p> 170 5 1 5 Después de haber probado otros auriculares de la marca Sennheiser, AKG, Sony, etc, me decidí a comprar los RHA T10 y no puedo estar más satisfecho con la compra. El auricular viene con unos filtros intercambiables para tunear el sonido, después de probar los 3 filtros me quedo con el que potencia los bajos, suelo escuchar música de todo tipo, pero me gusta un poco de pegada en bajos. Tienen una robustez que no había encontrado en otros auriculares, se adaptan perfectamente a la oreja con el cable y son comodísimos, los esperaba un poco más ligeros, pero tampoco se hacen pesados después de un rato con ellos puestos. Auriculares muy recomendables!

30 other products in the same category: