RHA MA750 / RHA MA750i Noise isolating, premium, in-ear headphone
Precise, balanced and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage
The RHA 560 series of drivers has been designed to deliver a clear and natural sound. With high levels of spatial separation and distance, they are capable of reproducing audio with exceptional power and precision.
Over-ear cable supports
The MA750 features contoured, over-ear cable supports designed to hold the headphones in position with the cable running behind and over the ear. The cable supports offer a more comfortable, secure fit and help deliver effective noise isolation.
- Handmade driver (model 560.1) for precise, balanced and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage.
- Noise isolating design.
- 303F grade stainless steel construction.
- Selection of dual density silicone, double flange silicone and memory foam ear tips.
- Steel reinforced, oxygen-free cable with gold plated connection.
- Contoured over-ear cable supports.
- Premium carry case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
- 3 Year Warranty Three year warranty.
- Drivers: Handmade Dynamic (model 560.1)
- Frequency range: 16-22,000Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Rated/max power: 1/5mW
- Weight: 35g
- Cable: 1.35m, reinforced, OFC
- Connections: 3.5mm, gold plated
- 6 pairs, dual density ear tips - S x2 / M x2 / L x2
- 2 pairs, double flange ear tips - S x1 / M x1
- 2 pairs, memory foam ear tips - universal fit
- Stainless steel ear tip holder
- Premium carry case
- Clothing clip