FIIO X3 II do not include neither headphones nor microSD Cards: save money by buying them together. You can find the available models in the drop-down menu next to the pictures. When you have created your pack, you will not need to add them separately.
Fiio X3II (X3K / 2nd generation X3). HD Portable audio player.
All-new digitalk audio architecture
JZ4760B+SA2000+CS4398, natively supporting DSD, decoding SACD ISOs directly, also supporting lossless formats WAV, FLAC, APE, WMA, ALAC, AIFF, etc.
Dual crystal oscillators
Dual crystal oscillators dedicated to multiples of 44.1 and 48kHz respectively, ensuring lowest jitter and highest precision for playback of music at all sample rates and eliminating all conversion artifacts.
Audiophile-grade architecture and components
Utilizing Cirrus Logic's top-flight CS4398 DAC coupled with our painstakingly tuned low-pass filter, the X3 realizes extremely low noise and phase distortion; also utilizing premium tantalum capacitors in the analog circuit for minimum internal resistance for the best uncolored sound.
Further improved USB DAC+ function
Supporting up to 192 kHz/24 bit audio as well as DSD playback, via DSD plugin on windows computers, + ASIO driver installation required for windows computers (plug-and-play on Macs).
Supporting CTIA standard inline remotes on earphones (Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, etc.)
10-band EQ and user-defined playlist (.m3u/m3u8)
All-new power management features
Supporting hibernation mode (power consumption <5mA) for instant-on playback; coulomb meter integrated in battery for accurate % readings. Power button flush with chassis avoids accidental activation while remaining easy to press; volume+ button includes tactile marker for easy operation even in your pocket.
Better build quality than ever
With all-metal chassis and high reflectance fine-grain faceplate bringing fit and finish to another level. Unique titanium color brings fresh appearance to a FiiO product.
All new UI (User Interface) design
With classic scroll wheel operation; six unique UI themes to choose from.
Complete set of ports
Standard 3.5mm headphone out and composite coaxial/line out port for connection to externa amps/DACs, etc. standard micro USB 2.0 port for charging and data transfer, and for docking to future FiiO equipment.
MicroSD card slot
Supports the largest current cards (currently 128GB)
*Approx. 3200 lossless songs of various formats (44.1 kHz/16 bit, 4 min, 40MB)
Appearance and connectivity
- Color: Titanium
- Dimensions: 96.7 x 57.7 x 16.1 mm.
- Weight: 135g
- Screen: 2.0" screen, 320 x 240 pixels
- Shell material: Aluminium alloy
- Power: Micro USB2.0, charging port: Micro USB2.0
- External power: Computer USB port, USB charger or mobile power bank
- Storage: 128G MicroSD card slot. Suporting up to 128GB (largest current cards)
- Headphone port: Standard 3.5mm headphone port
- Line out / Digital out (coaxial): standard 3.5mm port (shared line out/S/PDIF coaxial out)
- Status indicators: Status LED - Working: Blue, Charging: Red, Fully Charged: Green, Display screen shows detailed battery info and low battery warning.
- Supported formats: DSD, APE, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, WMA, AAC, OGG, MP3, MP2
Packaging and accessories
- Cables: 1m high-current micro USB data/charging cable, 3.5mm. coaxial S/PDIF adapter
- Silicone case: Black
- Screen protectors: 2 included (1 applied in-factory)
- Paper documents: Quick reference sheet, quick start guide, warranty card
- Bodywork stickers: 3 sets (USA Flag, wood grain, carbon fibre)
- Headphone Port: Standard 3.5mm Headphone Port
- Drive Ability: 16~150 O
- Equalizer: 10-band equalizer (±6dB)
- Line Out: Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared line out / S/PDIF coaxial out)
- Digital Out (Coaxial): Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared line out / S/PDIF coaxial out)
- Balance: 5 dB
- USB DAC Supporting up to 24bit / 192kHz and DSD (driver installation required)
- Gain: 2.6dB(GAIN=L), 8.6dB(GAIN=H)
Partial Performance Parameters for Line Output
- THD+N: <0.001% (1 kHz) SNR =114 dB (A-weight)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20 kHz
- Dynamic Range >110 dB
- Crosstalk: >102 dB (10 KO/1 kHz)
- Line Output Level: 1.45 Vrms (10 KO/1 kHz)
Partial Performance Parameters for Headphone Output
- Output Power 1: >224 mW (16 O/THD+N<1%) - Output Impedance <0.2 O(32O)
- Output Power 2: >200 mW (32 O/THD+N<1%) - Crosstalk: >74 dB (1 kHz)
- Output Power 3: >24 mW (300 O/THD+N<1%) - THD+N: <0.001% (1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20 kHz
- MAX Output Voltage: >7.2 Vp-p
- SNR: =113 dB (A-weighted)
- MAX Output Current: >75 mA (For reference)
Power and Battery
- Power: DC5V 2A recommended
- Battery Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Battery Life: >11 h (32O; normal volume with display off )
- Battery Display: Yes (Accurate battery % readings)
- Charging Time: <3 h (DC5V 2A)
Audio Formats Supported Lossless
- DSD: DSD64, DSD128 (.iso&.dsf & .dff);
- APE(Fast): 192 kHz/24 bit;
- APE(Normal): 96 kHz/24 bit;
- APE (High): 96 kHz/24 bit;
- FLAC: 192 kHz/24 bit;
- WAV: 192 kHz/64 bit;
- WMA Lossless: 96 kHz/24 bit;
- Apple Lossless: 192 kHz/24 bit;
- Lossy compression: MP2, MP3, AAC, ALAC, WMA, OGG, etc.