AKG K702. Open-back supra-aural headphones.
The K702’s are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. They combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness. This is achieved by using revolutionary flat-wire voice coils and a patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm. A totally open design and a high-performance cable complete these reference headphones.
The K702’s comfortable, specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads and a genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The K702s are individually tested and serial-numbered.
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions.
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise.
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm for improved high-frequency range and better performance at low frequencies.
- Unique flat-wire voice coil for higher sensitivity, better impulse and treble response.
- Specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads for optimum fit and ease of use.
- Headphone type: Open
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 10 to 39800 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones: 105 dB SPL/V
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Rated Impedance: 62 Ohms
- Detachable cable: yes
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Earpads Replaceable: yes
- Jack Combo (1/4″ and 1/8″)
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Dimensions: 113 x 199 x 212 mm (LxWxH)
- Net Weight: 235 g