The AKG K702’s are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. They combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness. This is achieved by using revolutionary flat-wire voice coils and a patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm. A totally open design and a high-performance cable complete these reference headphones.
The AKG K702’s comfortable, specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads and a genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The AKG K702 professional headphones are individually tested and serial-numbered.
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions.
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise.
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm for improved high-frequency range and better performance at low frequencies.
- Unique flat-wire voice coil for higher sensitivity, better impulse and treble response.
- Specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads for optimum fit and ease of use.