AKG K812 PRO. Open-back headphones.
Size matters. Large 53mm transducer
The K812 transducer is the largest AKG has ever built. The 53 mm transducer was developed to push the boundaries, to get as close as possible to sonic perfection. During the development process, AKG developed the transducer from scratch in order to ensure the highest in-class headroom and dynamic range.
Strong – stronger – K812 the mos accurate imaging
With the strongest magnet system available on the market, the K812 provides the most precise and powerful experience possible. The 1.5 Tesla magnet system offers highly accurate imaging leading to pure, natural sound.
Superior impulse response, ultra-lightweight, two-layer voice coil
The copper-covered aluminum voice coil extends sound beyond the limits of human auditory system, hitting a full spectrum of frequencies. With the ultra-lightweight two-layer voice coil a superior impulse response and an extended frequency range up to 54 kHz is guaranteed.
- Powerful 53mm transducers enable highest in-class headroom.
- Sophisticated open-back technology reduces reflections for accurate imaging and natural sound.
- 1.5 Tesla Magnet System, Ultra-lightweight two-layer voice coil provides the most accurate and powerful experience possible.
- Headphone type: Open-back
- Max. Input Power: 300 mW
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 5 to 54000 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones: 110 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 36 Ohms
- Detachable cable: yes
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Earpads Replaceable: yes
- Foldable: no
- Net Weight 390 g
- Type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Interface Finish: Gold