Audeze LCD-4. Open-back circumaural headphones
The LCD-4, Audeze’s new reference headphone, is the result of dedicated research and development and advancements in materials science. It features their amazingly thin nano-grade diaphragms and unique Double Fluxor magnet arrays for the most powerful magnetic flux density in existence, an incredible 1.5 Tesla!
It also features a new comfortable suspension-type carbon fiber and leather headband and delivers breathtaking high resolution sound, imaging and transparency, with exciting dynamics.
It sounds incredibly open in the midrange and treble, and coupled with Audeze’s powerful bass removes the boundaries between artist and listener. It outperforms any other in its class like electrostatics or dynamic driver headphones. The LCD-4 is the most advanced planar magnetic technology to date.
The Audeze LCD-4 headphones are available in limited quantity which can only be pre-ordered. Audeze accepts orders already, so if you’re interested you can process it through our store.
- Style: Open circumaural
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic arrays: Double Fluxor magnets
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Transducer size: 106 mm
- Maximum power handling: 15W (for 200ms)
- Sound pressure level: >130dB with 15W
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 20kHz extended out to 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <1% through entire frequency range
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Efficiency: 100dB / 1mW
- Optimal power requirement: 1 – 4W
- 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR Premium LCD Headphone Cable
- Professional travel case
- Flux density 1.5 Tesla
- Large ultra-thin nano grade Uniforce diaphragms
- Double Fluxor magnetic arrays
- Fazor elements