Featuring high-quality drivers for clear, detailed and dynamic sound, the sports headphones Audio Technica ATH-SPORT1 come with both standard silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) for outstanding sound isolation and ridged eartips (S/M/L) to allow some ambient noise for safer use outdoors.
The headphones are IPX5 Waterproof Certified*, meaning they can be washed after use. The 3.9 ft. (1.2 m) cable comes with a clip to keep the cable conveniently fastened to clothing during workouts and other active use.
These sports earphones have been specially designed to last and go along with you in your daily training sessions.
- Ideal for active use, jogging, sports
- Powerful 8.5 mm drivers
- Lab tested and certified IPX5* waterproof rating allows headphones to be washed after use
- Clip-on ear loop with pivoting hinge adjusts to the contours of your ears for custom comfort
- Asymmetrical cable design keeps cable out of the way and helps prevent tangles, while included clip allows cable to be securely fastened to clothing
- Housing features an oval rubber ring for extra-comfortable ergonomic fit within the ear
- Two types of interchangeable eartips included: standard (XS/S/M/L) for sound isolation and ridged (S/M/L) to allow some ambient noise for safer use outdoors.
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 23,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 200 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Weight: 11 g
- Cable: 1.2 m, U-type
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8″) gold-plated stereo mini plug
- Accessories Included: Ear tips (XS/S/M/L), ridged ear tips (S/M/L), 0.6 m (2′) extension cord, cord clip