45mm True Motion Hi-Res Audio driver, developed specifically for the closed-back portable headphones Audio Technica ATH-SR9, incorporates high-performance magnetic circuity featuring an integrated pure iron yoke for maximum drive power. High purity, 7N-OFC short bobbin-wound voice coil ensures higher audio transmission precision whilst the Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) diaphragm coating offers increased rigidity and high-range capability.
A design that minimises housing size whilst providing a uniform acoustical space in front of and behind the diaphragm has been adopted ensuring optimised driver performance.
True Motion High-Resolution Audio Drivers, reproduce extended high frequencies for true high-resolution audio.
Crafted for comfort
Audio Technica ATH-SR9 features luxury memory-foam which creates a personalised fit and evenly disperses headphone weight across the head allowing you to listen for longer.
Rigid housing structure with aluminium housings and metal screws eliminating unwanted vibration and to establish a solid foundation for the driver.
Audio designed detachable coaxial cable
Dual-sided detachable cable incorporating high-quality A2DC connectors offer superior Left/Right channel separation and reduced crosstalk.
Customise your fit
High-quality aluminium sliders offer improved wearing stability and headband adjustment
- 45mm True Motion Hi-Res Audio driver incorporates high-performance magnetic circuity featuring an integrated pure iron yoke for maximum drive power
- High-purity 7N-OFC bobbin-wound voice coil for precise audio transmission
- Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) diaphragm coating offers increased rigidity and improves high-range capability
- Midpoint Mounting technology ensures uniform acoustical space for full driver performance
- Luxury memory-foam creates a personalised fit and evenly disperses headphone weight across the head allowing you to listen for longer
- A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Cable) connectors for superior L/R channel separation and reduced crosstalk
- Includes two detachable cables (3.0m cable, 1.2m with microphone and controls), and hard storage case
Type: Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter: 45 mm
Voice Coil: 7N-OFC
Frequency Response: 5 – 45,000 Hz
Impedance: 47 ohms
Weight: 270g without cable
Connector: Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial (A2DC) connectors
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 50 – 4,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40 dB (1V/Pa a 1 kHz)
Detachable 3.0m (A2DC connectors)
Detachable 1.2m with microphone and controls (A2DC connectors)
6.3mm gold-plated stereo adapter
Hard storage case