BEYERDYNAMIC DT 1350. Closed supraaural headphone.
The DT 1350 provides an extraordinary high ambient noise attenuation and due to the enormous maximum sound pressure level, this headphone is perfect for sound engineers, musicians and DJ’s.
The efficient Tesla transducers ensure a perfectly balanced and analytical sound. Their extremely high level of efficiency is useful for users in loud environments such as sound engineers when listening to PA systems or musicians.
The comfortable, replaceable ear pads and the spreadable headband ensure superior comfort for a long period of time and an absolutely safe fit. The swivelling ear cups (90°) allow listing with one side; the supplied bag ensures easy transport.
With its reduced shape, the DT 1350 is visually impressing and characterised by simplicity and elegance. The single-sided connecting cable is provided with a gold plated 3.5 mm stereo jack with 1/4″ inch adapter, and is therefore suitable for use with almost all headphone amplifiers.
- Ideal for studio applications
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Tesla technology with highest efficiency
- Swivelling ear cups 90°
- Single-sided cable
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 5 – 30,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 109 dB Max.
- SPL: 129 dB
- T.H.D: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity:100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Supraaural
- Ambient noise attenuation.: approx. 23 dBA
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 5.5 N
- Length and type of cable: 1.5 m / straight cable, single-sided
- Connector: plated mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4″ adapter (6.35 mm), in-flight adapter 2 x mini jack (3.5 mm)
- Weight (without cable): 174 g