Beyerdynamic FT 1770 PRO. Closed studio reference headphones.
Due to its closed design with a high ambient noise attenuation and an enormous maximum sound pressure level, the DT 1770 PRO is ideal for musicians, sound engineers and producers for profesional studio or monitoring applications.
The efficient Tesla 2.0 drivers ensure a perfect sound with an excellent resolution, spaciousness and high output level. Perfect for mixing and mastering in the studio. Their extremely high level of efficiency is useful for users in loud environments such as sound engineers when listening to PA systems or musicians.
The DT 1770 PRO features a modern design with a discrete elegance of all components such as end pieces, yokes, ear cups and headband. All components are replaceable and ensure a long lifetime of the headphone. The comfortable, replaceable ear pads and the adjustable headband with replaceable pad ensure superior comfort for a long period of time and an absolutely safe fit. The single-sided cable is detachable and lockable. The supplied hard case ensures safe transport or storage.
- Closed premium studio headphone
- Rugged headband made of spring steel
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Soft, replaceable ear and headband pads
- Gold-plated mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4″ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 5 – 40,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 102 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Max. SPL: 125 dB SPL (200 mW / 500 Hz)
- T.H.D: < 0.05% (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Nominal power handling capacity: 200 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise attenuation: Velours: approx. 18 dBA; Leatherette: approx. 21 dBA
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 7.2 N
- Weight (without cable): 388 g
- Length and type of cable: 3 m / straight cable or 5 m / coiled cable (stretched), each detachable with 3-pin mini XLR cable connector, single-sided
- Connection: Gold-plated mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) & 1/4″ adapter (6.35 mm)