Beyerdynamic DT 860. Open-back circumaural headphones
Due to modern developments of the headphone transducer, the DT 860 allows audio performances unheard of even just a few years ago. You can now enjoy the sensation of actually being at the concert or in the recording session, with the sound completely enveloping you. Whether it’s popular, classical, jazz or soul, the DT 860 will deliver a true and powerful sound combining smooth highs, precise mids and truly astonishing bass. A leatherette storage case is also supplied.
The 90° swivelling earcups and softer yet sturdy materials for the headband and the ear pads ensure outstanding levels of comfort. The fold-away design makes it easy to store and transport.
The DT 860 is still manufactured in Germany providing an excellent quality.
- Open-back design
- Extremely strong neodymium magnet system for detailed reproduction
- Single-sided cable
- Excellent for “Surround Sound”
- New diaphragm material for distortion-free bass and fast transient response
- 90° swivelling ear-cups
- Fold-away design
- Gold-plated 1/8″ mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4″ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 – 35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 97 dB
- T.H.D.: < 0.1%
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Operating principle: Open
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 2.5 N
- Cable length and type: 3 m / straight cable
- Connection: Gold-plated 1/8″ mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4″ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Weight without cable: approx. 340 g