Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO (32 or 80Ω). Closed-back dynamic headphones
Closed-back dynamic headphones. The DT 770 PRO has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone of exceptional quality suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications. The long term comfort and accurate performance make the DT 770 PRO the perfect monitoring headphone for recording studios, post production or broadcasting situations.
The low mass coil and diaphragm assembly produce a transient performance equalled only by electrostatic earphones, and, in combination with a carefully tailored frequency response offer a natural and balanced sound.
Soft earpads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
The DT 770 PRO features 32, 80 or 250 ohm drivers and a gold plated 3.5 mm stereo jack with 1/4″ inch adapter, and is therefore suitable for use with almost all headphone amplifiers.
- Closed diffuse field studio headphone
- Innovative bass reflex system
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single sided cable
- Soft inner headband
- Gold plated jack plug (3.5 mm) and adapter (6.35 mm)
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Nominal frequency response: 5 – 35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB SPL
- Nominal T.H.D: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: approx. 18 dBA
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N
- Weight (without cable): 270 g
- Length and type of cable: 3 m / straight cable
- Connection: Gold plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4″ adapter (6.35 mm)