Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless.
Stunning audio and wireless convenience combined. P5 Wireless features class-leading 17 hour battery life, universal Bluetooth compatibility with aptX quality, dual microphones for highest call quality, award-winning P5 drivers and luxury materials
They’ve taken away the wires but ketps the sound quality
One thing has long been missing from wireless headphones: Great sound quality. But now the Bowers and Wilkins P5 wireless have changed that. Amazing, pristine sound, but with the added convenience of wireless connectivity for the best of both worlds.
Discreet three-button controls built into the right cup let you pause, skip tracks and take phone calls.
Tuned by experts
The best ears in the business, the same turning team responsible for our flagship 800 series speakers, have turned P5 Wireless to deliver exactly the same audio quality as our award-winning P5 Series 2 Headphones.
By using high-quality Bluetooth aptX, P5 Wireless lets you stream Hi-Fi quality music simply from your device, wether it be a smartphone, tablet or computer.
17 Hour battery
A class-leading 17 hours listening between charges means P5 Wireless won’t let you down even on long journeys. And a supplied USB cable means you can charge direct from a laptop
User friendly design
Removiste ear pads allow you quickly to plug in the supplied back-up cable if required, while the luxury carry case keeps your P5 Wireless safe when not in use.
- Description: Wireless Headphones
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Nylon damped diaphragm
- Damping foam
- CCAW coil
- Net weight: 213g
- Drive units: 2x 40mm (1.2 in) Full range
- Frequency range: 10Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 22 ohms (passive)
- Distortion (THD): <0.4% (1KHz/10mW)
- Sensitivity: 109dB/V at 1kHz
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini jack (CTIA 4-pole), Micro USB 2.0 (Battery Charging, Service & FW update)
- 2x microphones supporting CVC2 algorithm
- Bluetooth codecs: aptX (standard latency), AAC, SBC