Bowers & Wilkins P7. Circumaural headphone.
HI-FI Sound on the move
Every element of P7 has been designed to raise the bar for portable hi-fi sound. The best components, finest materials and impeccable build quality together offer uncompromising performance and luxurious comfort. The most important element od P7’s performance is its new driver-designed less like traditional headphones, more like a hi-fi speaker. The result is performance with a wonderful sense of space, balance and clarity across the frequency range, and a greater precision than ever.
Like a speaker
The P7 driver diaphragm borrows from Bowers & Wilkins traditional speaker design. The result is more precise, controlled moment, and a giant leap forward in headphones sound quality.
The leather pads keep a consistent volume of air around drive nits, enhancing stereo imaging. They also deliver a more comfortable fit and block outside noise for truly immersive audio.
Remove, replace, renew
P7 ear pads are held in place with magnets. SO you can easily detach them to change the cable, or replace them if they get damaged. Why replace your favorite headphones if all you need is a new cable?
P7-Hi.Fi sound quality that’s portable. Solid metals hinges above the ear cups created a foldable from factor. Stored safely in its quite case, P/ is surprisingly portable.
Damping material inside the speaker enclosure helps control and dampen internal reflections, further reducing coloration and distortion of sound.
Embossed brushed aluminium ovals signifying Bowers &Wilkins stamp of quality and attention to detail are placed on each ear-pad. Understated yet definitive, a mark of distinction.
Speaker-like drive units
The internal speaker baskets are perforated with all vents covered with a resistive film allowing for precise control of the air-flow, resulting in a more uniform movement.
The over-ear design and snugly-fitting ear pads ensure P7 completely envelops you in sound, the genuine sheepskin leather making for uncompromising quality, fit and feel.
- Description: Circumaural headphone
- Dynamic driver
- Nylon damped diaphragm
- CCAW coil
- Dual cavity cushion
- Absorbing wadding
- Changeable ear cushions
- Detachable cable
- Folding (hinged) design
- Drive units: 2x Ø40mm
- Impedance: 22 ohms
- Frequency range: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Distortion (THD): <0.3% (1KHz/10mW)
- Max. input power: 50mW
- Sensitivity: 111dB/V at 1kHz
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini jack (on cable), 2.5mm mini jack (on Headphone)
- Height: 192mm folded out, 130mm folded in
- Width: 190mm
- Depth: 70mm
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Weight: 290g
- Finish: Real leather and metal
- Apple compatibility: The remote and mic are supported only by iPhone 3GS or later, iPad, iPod touch® (2nd generation or later), iPod classic® (120GB, 60GB), and iPod nano® (4th generation or later). The remote is supported by iPod shuffle® (3rd generation or later). Audio is supported by all iPad and iPod models.