Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless. Portable circumaural headphones.
Bowers & Wilkins has taken away the wires but kept the sound
Hear every note
P7 wireless’ beating heart is a drive unit painstakingly developed to unearth every note in your music. It’s every bit as engineered as the ones in their reference loudspeakers.
Our engineers have incorporated aptX Bluetooth technology into P7 Wireless. You won’t believe how good they sound.
Immersed in sound
Over-ear padas with memory foam cushion are designed to optimise air-flow and block outside noise.
No wires. No compromise on sound
P7 Wireless brings the same high performance audio you’ve come to expect from Bowers & Wilkins, without the wires.
Hi-Fi sound, designed to travel
Built with portability in mind. Innovative folding design and a secure carry case mean that wherever you go, your headphones can travel with you.
Connect to all your devices
Within seconds P7 Wireless can be paired with any Bluetooth enabled device. Once paired, it’s as simple as switching on and pressing play.
- Nylon damped cone
- CCAW coil
- Dual cavity ear cushion
- Changeable ear cushions
- Bluetooth v4.1, Class 2
- 2 x microphones supporting CVC2 algorithm
- Folding (hinged design)
- Drive units: 2 x 40mm (1.6in) full range
- Frequency range: 10Hz a 20kHz
- Impedance: 22 ohms (passive)
- Distortion: <0.3% (1kHz/10 mW)
- Sensitivity: 111 dB/V a 1kHz
- Máx. input power: 50 mW
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo jack (TRS 3-pole unbalanced sterio spec.)
- Net weight: 323 g.
- Battery: 370mAh (nominal) Lithium Polymer, not user replaceable
- Bluetooth profiles: AVRCP v1.4, A2DP v1.2, DIP, HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2, GAP, SDAP
- Bluetooth Codecs: aptX (latencia estándard), AAC, SBC