Bowers & Wilkins T7. Wireless Bluetooth speaker
Small and mighty
It takes a lot of acoustic know-how to deliver great sound from a small system. And Bowers & Wilkins used every technological trick they know to make sure that T7 packs an amazing sonic punch for such a little speaker.
Play for longer
Forget about power points and plug sockets – T7 is a speaker you can pick up and play anywhere. Just charge it up, and it’s good for 18 solid hours of playback. More than enough time for a picnic in the park, or an evening round the barbeque.
With small speakers, solid bass is hard to come by. T7 rewrites the rules thanks to its unique twin bass radiators. Designed for the optimum balance of movement and stiffness, they deliver beats and bass lines with serious depth and impact.
Bespoke drive units
T7’s two 50mm drive units are specially designed to produce the best possible sound from a small space. Each driver is mounted in a ridged steel basket, keeping movement tight and controlled, while allowing ample air flow.
We’ve used sophisticated electronics to make sure T7’s performance is the best in its class. High-quality digital-to-analogue convertors and bespoke digital signal processing keeps T7 sounding clean and balanced, even at high volume.
With B&W T7 you can stream audio directly from any Bluetooth-enablec PC, tablet or mobile phone, without the need for a WiFi network. T7 uses high quality Bluetooth aptX, which means you can stream high-resolution audio files for crystal clear sound.
Micro Matrix design
Cabinet vibrations are the enemy of good sound. T7’s rock-solid stability is down to Micro Matrix: a rigid honeycomb of interlocking cells that brace the cabinet and reduce vibration and distortion. So you hear the performance, not the speaker.
Easy to use
T7’s controls are designed to be as easy to use as possible. The speaker keeps buttons to a minimum, while an array of simple light signals and audio cues conveys basic functions quickly and intuitively. So nothing gets between you and your enjoyment of the music.
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- High quality Class D amplifiers
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- 2 x drive units 50 mm (2.0 in) full range
- 2 x auxiliary bass radiators (ABR)
- Frequency response: 58Hz-19kHz +/-3dB
- Frequency range: -6dB@50Hz to 21kHz
- Amplifier power output: 2 x 12W
- Power supply voltage input: 100-240Vac, 5060Hz, 1.0A (power supply)
- Power supply voltage output: 15Vdc, 2.0A
- Power consumption standby: 0.141W
- Power consumption sleep: 0.317W
- Auxiliary: Analogue stereo 3.5mm jack
- Service: MicroUSB for firmaware updates only
- Size: Height x Width x Depth 114 x 210 x 54 mm
- Weight: 940 g
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate