FiiO Taishan D03K. digital audio analog converter.
FiiO Taishan-D03K is a digital audio analog converter, which can transfer digital audio (optical/coaxial) to two channels analog audio and output (but using directly on headphone is not recommended), just suitable for using together with the devices such as digital television CD/DVD/Blu-ray player, etc. which with coaxial or optical digital signal output.
Mini USB power supply support.
Support PCM format, do not support DOLBY and DTS format.
When using WLAN headphones in the living room, customers feel confused that transmitter of wireless headphones cannot connect with the TV, which lies in the different connectors of these two equipments. The common connectors of the transmitter is 3.5mm analog input, whereas, many digital TVs do not have analog output connectors.
In this condition, of course we need somethin to transform it. FiiO Taishan D03K have this function. TVdigital signal can input the WLAN headphones equipments after being transformed.
- Support 192Khz/24bit audio signal
- Optical/coaxial optional input.
- Two channels stereo RCA audio output.
- Standard 3.5mm sound output.
- Indication for digital receiving status (LOCKED).
- Weight: 50g
- Dimensions: 61.6×49.1×21 mm.
- Headphone output: 3.5mm stereo Jack
- Drive ability: speaker(recommended)
- Power input: USB 5V/500mA
- Output Amplitude: 1.5V (0dB Fs)
- THD >0.005%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz@10KΩ
- Signal to Noise Ratio > 98 dB