FiiO launches its most portable audio player of all, the FiiO M3, ideal for sports and for your urban lifestyle.
Unibody injection-molded construction, ivory/light gray colors forming a minimalist understated aesthetic. UV-cured coating applied for more comfortable grip.
Hard buttons for quick simple navigation
6 separate backlit buttons on front screen, realizing all navigation functions via finger presses and holds, allowing full sightless operation.
Allowing up to 24 hours continuous playtime, letting you enjoy music without break on extended trips.
Supports several lossless formats
The FiiO M3 is one of the few PMPs in its price range to offer an independent DAC, reducing the load on the SoC while improving music fidelity at the same time.
The FiiO M3 supports lossless formats such as APLE, FLAC and WAV hasta los 96KHz/24 bit.
MicroSD Card Slot
Besides supporting 8GB of internal storage, the FiiO M3 also has a micro SD card supporting up to 64GB of additional storage.
Smaller, lighter, more portable
Only weighting 40g, the FiiO M3 is also tiny and highly portable (74×39,7×9,1 mm)
Rich set of themes
Rich set of different display themes can satisfy different users’ personal needs and aesthetics (to be realized in the later firmware)
The FiiO M3 audio player comes loaded with 7 different equalizer modes, including Rock, Blues, Metal, Jazz, Classical, Electronic and Custom mode.
Custom EQ can be according to your preferences to create your own personalized sound signature.
Customized bundle earphones
To let users enjoy the FiiO M3’s sound quality more immediately, the FiiO M3 comes bundle with a pair of open earbuds. With its characteristic styling and high sound quality, it can show of the FiiO M3’s outstanding sound balance, letting you enjoy an immersive music experience anytime.
Your sport partner
To let users enjoy music on the run, we designed as sport armband customizes for the FiiO M3. Having music accompany your sports journeys makes life simple and delightful.
- Color: Ivory
- Dimensions: 74mmx 39,7mmx 9,1mm
- Weight: 40g
- Display Screen: 2.0″, TFT screen with 240×320 pixels
- Line out: N/A
- Digital Out (Coaxial): N/A
- USB DAC: N/A
- Headphone Port: Standard 3.5mm Headphone Port
- Drive Ability: 16~100 Ω
- Volume Control: 60 steps digital potentiometer
- Equalizer: 5-band equalizer (±6dB)
- Treble: N/A
- Bass: N/A
- Balance: 10 dB
- Gain: N/A
Partial performance parameters for headphones output
- Output power 1: >50 mW（16Ω//THD+N＜1%)
- Output power 2: >30 mW（32Ω/THD+N＜1%)
- SNR: ≥95 dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20 kHz
- Output Impedance: ＜0.4Ω（32Ω）
- Crostalk: ＞70 dB (1 kHz)
- THD+N: ＜0.008% (1 kHz)
- MAX Output Voltage: ＞2.8 Vp-p
Power and Battery
- Power: DC5V ≥500mA (Recommended)
- Charge Display: Battery gauge moves until fully charged
- Battery Display: Yes
- Battery capacity: 550 mAh
- Battery Life: ＞24 h (32Ω; normal volume with display off )
- Charging Life: ＜2.5 h
Audio formats supported
- Lossless: APE(Fast): 48 kHz/16 bit, APE(Normal): 48 kHz/16 bit, APE (High): 48 kHz/16 bit, FLAC: 48 kHz/24 bit, WAV: 96 kHz/24 bit
- Lossy compression: MP3 / WMA / OGG / M4A (excl. raw .AAC and .M4A encrypted ALAC)