Focal Alpha 50. Active 2-way near field professional monitoring louspeaker.
The ALPHA 50 is composed of a 5” (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1″ (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. It features a 20W amplifier for the tweeter and a 35W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 45Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to the wall effects
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Optimal acoustic integration
- Reduced power consumption
- Frequency response: (+/- 3dB) 45Hz – 22kHz
- Power: 55W (35W+20W)
- Maximum SPL: 103dB SPL (pic @1m)
- Inputs Connectors: XLR balanced 10kOhms, RCA unbalanced 10kOhms, with sensitivity compensation
- LF amplifier stage: 35W, class AB
- HF amplifier stage: 20W, class AB
- Power supply (The voltage can not be modified): 220-240V (fuse T500mAL/250V) or 100-120V (fuse T1AL/250V)
- Connection IEC inlet and detachable power cord