Focal Alpha 65. Active 2-way near field professional monitoring louspeaker.
This model is composed of a 6.5” (16.5cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port associated to a 70W amplifier and of a 1″ (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter (35W amplifier). Alpha 65 has a frequency response of 40Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to wall effects
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Optimal acoustic integration
- Reduced power consumption
- Frequency response: (+/- 3dB) 40Hz – 22kHz
- Power: 105W (70W+35W)
- Maximum SPL: 106dB SPL (pic @ 1m)
- Inputs Connectors: XLR balanced 10kOhms, RCA unbalanced 10kOhms with sensitivity compensation
- LF amplifier stage: 70W, class AB
- HF amplifier stage_ 35W, class AB
- Power supply (The voltage can not be modified): 220-240V (fuse T800mAL/250V) or 100-120V (fuse T1.6AL/250V)
- Connection IEC inlet and detachable power cord