Focal Alpha 80. Active 2-way near field professional monitoring louspeaker.
This model is composed of a 8” (21cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1″ (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. It features a 40W amplifier for the tweeter and a 100W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 35Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes, low sensitivity to the wall effects
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Optimal acoustic integration
- Reduced power consumption
- Frequency response: 35Hz – 22kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Power: 140W (100W+40W)
- Maximum SPL: 109dB SPL (pic @ 1m)
- Inputs Connectors: XLR balanced 10kOhms, RCA unbalanced 10kOhms with sensitivity compensation
- LF amplifier stage: 100W, class AB
- HF amplifier stage: 40W, class AB
- Power supply (The voltage can not be modified): 220-240V (fuse T1.6AL/250V) or 100-120V (fuse T3.15AL/250V)
- Connection IEC inlet and detachable power cord