MATRIX CUBE is a high quality digital audio playback device, which explore every small detail in the music for you, and provide you a tactile sensation of its sound performance, with its ultra-high resolution and signal-to-noise ratio, to fully meet your demands for a high-quality Hi-Fi.
CUBE DAC using professional ultra-low jitter digital audio SoC chip SRC4382 with ASRC function, internal integrated the unit of DIR/DIT/ASRC/IIS interface and switch matrix, with external precision independent clock and wolfson WM8740 24bit/192kHz DA unit, to achieve high-quality playback.
Optical coaxial and USB digital signal input, with one digital coaxial output. Optical coaxial support 24bit/192kHz playback, USB support 24bit/48kHz playback. Supports Windows and MAC OS system, no need to install driver.
When ASRC function opens, internal ASRC unit automatically input sampling up to 174.6kHz/192kHz, effectively reduce the input signal jitter on the influence of output, FIFO way realization input/output signal isolation.
High quality components
Each circuit unit independent power supply, OP+BUFF headphone amplifier, easy drive 300 ohms impedance headphones, can used as a independent headphone amplifier. analog op-amp using OPA2134/LM833 to get the best playback effect.
- Top 24Bit/192kHz D/A converting units, WM8740 of Wolfson.
- High-end TI digital Sampling Rate Increase processing chip SRC4382.
- ASRC(Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter) the technique of separating the internal and external clock and resampling, which effectively reduces the timing jitter generated by the former sources and transmission lines.
- A professional digital receiver chip of ultra-low jitter and a high-precision clock independent system clock.
- USB, optical, and coaxial digital signal input modes, and a coaxial output.
- Up to 24Bit/192kHz digital signal input.
- ASRC circuit can upsampling the input signal to 176.4 kHz /192kHz and output.
- Its internal headphone amp unit can easily drive any headphones of 300 ohms and below.
- Headphone amplifier can work independently when it is connected to external signal.
- A professional stereo OP-AMP, OPA2134, to provide you with the best signal playback effect.
- Its internal circuit units adopt the multi-stage stabilized voltage supply respectively.
- Optical Input: Sealed Optical Input Sampling Rate: 24Bit/32kHz~192kHz
- BNC Input: BNC 75Ω Sampling Rate: 24Bit/32kHz~192kHz
- USB Input: USB-B Sampling Rate: 24Bit/44.1kHz~48kHz（windows7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X）
- Coaxial Output: RCA 75Ω 0.5Vp-p Sampling Rate: 24Bit/32kHz~192kHz
- RCA Output Level: 2.0VRMS
- RCA Input Impedance: 47kΩ
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- SNR: 109dB
- Dynamic Range: 107dB
- Distortion: ＜0.0005%（1KHz）
- Power: AC 220V-240V 50/60Hz (AC 110V-120V 50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: ＜15W
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Dimension: 160×145×44 mm(L×W×H)