Hidizs HiFi music player AP100
Hidisz first Pocket HiFi music player AP100, can play 24bit/192kHz master tape music files, can provide users with a true representation of lossless music.
AP100 size of 107mm x 65mm x 16mm, and weights around 139g. Magnesium alloy body surface combined with metal grinding process, brings superior visual effect and feel. 2.4-inch LCD widescreen, push-button control, accurate and convenient operation.
Support various popular audio formats for experiencing the best music
AP100 supports WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OCG, AAC, APE (Normal, High Level) and ALAC lossless audio formats.
Connection to various peripheral equipment for abundant modes of play
AP100 provides multiple interfaces, such as coaxial digital output and line out. It can be connected to multiple equipments such as earphone, professional power amplifier system, CD device, digital dial, decoder, etc. AP100 supports operating systems such as Windows, MAC OS and Linux.
High Quality SRC CS8422 is adopted in AP100
CS8422 is a 24/bit&192 kHz digital audio receiver developed by Cirrus Logic, and is equipped with low jitter PLL and integrated asynchronous SRC. CS8422 has the functions of clock recovery and input audio stream anti/jitter under the condition of ultra/low jitter without use of filter module in any external loop.
EQ tuning capacity
CS48L10 is a coloration chip that is unique in AP100 with hardware EQ tuning capacity and improved product playability.
Top-Level audio decoder CS4398 developed by Cirrus Logic
CS4398 is featured by excellent dynamic performance comparable to those of higher indexes such as PCM1704/1794. It is a perfect stereo 24-bit/192kHz D/A converter system.
Quality Hi-Fi filter chip AD823A
AD823A is a dual channel, precise, 17MHz, JFET input OPA produced by XFCB process, which is used as follower functions to drive 1000 pF+ intermediate capacitive loads and supplies 40mA,0.5V linear output current from conductor rail.
AP100 uses 4760B processor that can decode a variety of audio formats. Even ALAC lossless music formats with the processor AP100 also has no problem.
AP100 is the first pocket Hi-Fi player to introduce desktop Hi-Fi Top-Level dual crystal oscillators. This is a unique technology, in which the problem of sound sampling rate matching is solved, and precise playback both 44.1 & 48K base audio is realized.
3000mAh Li-on Battery for 10h playback duration
- Audio Formats supported: WAV, FLAC, WMA (lossless supported 24Bit/96KHz), MP3, OGC, AAC, APE (NO RMAL, HIGH level 24 Bit/96KHz, FAST 24Bit/192KHz), ALAC, Highest 24Bit/192KHz.
- Frequency response range: ±0.02DB 20-20000Hz ±0.2DB 10-70000HZ
- SNR: 108DB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.003%
- Separation: >92DB
- Firmware upgrade:Supported, by MicroSD card
- Headphone jack: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Line out: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Digital audio output: 3.5mm coaxial output
- Digital audio input: 3.5mm coaxial input
- Built-in battery: 3000mAh
- Power interface: Micro USB
- Built-in memory: 8GB
- Data transmission: USB 2.0 high speed, reading/writing speed about 4.5MB/s
- External memory: 64GB TF card (MicroSD Card) supports 64GB max
- Screen parameter: 2.4inch
- Resolution: 320×240
- Screen Material: TFT (26 milion colors)
- CPU: JZ4760B
- DAC: CS4398
- SRC: CS8422
- DSP: CS48L10
- LPF: AD823A
Compatible operating systems
- Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8
- MAC OS X 10.6.5
- And more
- Size: 107×65.5×16.2 mm
- Weight: 156g