Music players do not include neither headphones nor MicroSD cards. Save money with your order by buying them together. You can find the available models in the drop-down menu next to the DX80 pictures. When you have your pack ready just click on the ADD TO CART button, you won’t need to add them separately.
iBasso DX80. Audio player for High end Headphones
With a higher resolution screen, the new iBasso DX80 features a unique user interface that allows you to have all the information about your playlist, making the most of its size and orientation.
It has double microSD card slot and a longer battery life, also it reduces consumption thanks to its main SoC processor.
Accepts formats up to 384kHz and 32bits, including most DSD format (DSD64 (2.8MHz), DSD128 (5.6MHz), DSD256 (11.3MHz), DSD512 (22.6MHz)) natively (without converting to PCM which decreases the advantages of using DSD).
- Si TIme MEMS Oscillator X2
- XMOS USB receiver with Thesycon USB Audio driver. Easy to use USB DAC.
- Line out has a set voltage.
- Dual CS4398 dacs and native DSD.
- Dual micro SD slots.
- 3600mah battery.
- Optical and coax digital output.
- 3.2 inch screen with a resolution of 480*800 IPS screen.
- Native DSD64 and 128 from SD card or USB input.
- Line out:Output Level: 1.6Vrms (1kHz0dB)
- Frequency Response:17Hz ~20KHz +/-0.1dB
- S/N:-116dB +/-1dB
- THD+N: 0.001% Crosstalk: 107d B (1KHz)
- Headphone out: Output Level: 2.9Vrms(32ohm Load).
- 260mW into a 32 ohm load.
- FrequencyResponse: 17Hz~20KHz +/-0.1dB
- S/N: -114dB +/-1dB (32ohm Load)
- THD+N: 0.002% (32ohm load)
- Output Impedance: <0.1ohm
- Size: 120mm*63.2mm*16.8mm
- Weight: 178g