JDS Labs C5 is a high-performance portable headphone amplifier featuring digital volume control, bass boost, dual gain, and up to 14 hour battery run time.
Audibly Perfect Channel Balance
Digital stepped attenuation with zero-crossing detection and 1dB attenuation steps provide smooth volume adjustment at all volume levels, even with sensitive IEMs.
DC Coupled Signal Path
JDS C5 uses a purely resistive signal path. Thin film, 0.1% tolerance resistors ensure low noise and high channel accuracy.
Dual LDO Power Regulation
High performance audio starts with clean power. Supply rails are filtered by impressive TPS7A4700 and TPS7A3301 regulators to achieve ultra low supply noise at a constant output voltage of+/-7V.
Smart USB Charging
Powered by a large 1200mAh Li-Ion battery, JDS C5 quickly charges from any USB port (computer, tablet charger, cell phone charger, etc.). A single LED indicates battery status: solid green while on, blinking while battery is low, or blue while charging.
- Digital Stepped Attenuation (63 steps + mute)
- Dual Gain: 2.3x or 6.5x, MOSFET controlled
- Bass Boost: +6.5dB @ 80 Hz
- 20 Minute Low Battery Indication
- 0.1% Thin Film Resistors
- 1200mAh, 3.7V Li-Ion Battery
- Ultra Low Noise +/-7V rails, NO power degradation
- 3.5mm Input and Output Jacks
- Gold Immersion, 4-Layer Printed Circuit Board
- Atmega168A MCU w/Opensource Arduino Firmware
- Color: RED