ODAC RCA. Digital to Analog converter.
The ObjectiveDAC (ODAC) is a digital to analog converter designed by NwAvGuy and Yoyodyne Consulting, which achieves reference grade performance at a very low price. This version includes RCA output to the standard line which can be used simultaneously.
ODAC is able to reproduce without any downsampling recordings up to 24bits/96khz. Its sound is neutral, wih minimum distortion, without any jitter or artificial colouring. It just converts digital audio into analog which can be after amplified with very little quality loss and max fidelity to the original
ODAC does not require any power supply as it gets power from the USB connection. It is compatible with MacOS, Windows and Linux without any additional driver rather than the generic ASIO/Wasapino. Your PC/Laptop will detect it as a plug&play audio device.
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.1 dB (10 hz – 19 Khz 24/44)
- THD+N 100 hz 0 dBFS: 0.0029%
- THD+N 20 hz –1 dBFS: 0.003%
- THD+N 10 Khz –1 dBFS: 0.003%
- IMD CCIF 19/20 Khz –3 dBFS: 0.0011%
- IMD SMPTE –1 dBFS: 0.0004% A
- Noise A-Weighted dBu 24/44: –102.8 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB A-Weighted
- Linearity Error -90 dBFS 24/44: 0.0 dB
- Crosstalk 0 dBFS Line Out 100K: –93.5 dB
- USB Jitter 11025 hz J-test 24/44: Excellent
- Maximum Output Line Out 100K: 2.0 Vrms
- Distortion: < 0.005%
- RCA Output – RCA output jacks at rear, 3.5mm output and USB jack at front. Black endplates. 95mm case length.
- PCB Dimensions: 49.0 x 58.0 mm
- Weight: 2oz
- Standard Case Dimensions: 53 x 62 x 13mm
- RCA Case Dimension: 99 x 63 x 13mm
- Audio Formats: 16/44, 16/48, 16/96, 24/44, 24/48, 24/96
- Interface: USB, Audio Class 1
Native Driver OS Support: Windows XP & Later, OS X x86, Linux
Note: The ODAC supports only 1 output; do not use 3.5mm and RCA jacks simultaneously.
ODAC JDSLabs Reviews