JDSLabs designed The Element to enjoy your headphones without compromise. Its amplifier renders shocking power, driven by an ultra clean DAC, all housed in a precision machined chassis with a comfortable knob. The Element beautifully drives headphones of all technologies and sizes. It features automatic DAC Line Output.
Microprocessor controlled relays completely eliminate turn on/off pops and thumps produced by lesser amps.
Ultra High Power
With 30V rails and peak output in excess of 1.5W, The Element drives all headphones on the market to extraordinary levels, from balanced armatures to planar magnetics.
Reference Grade Sound
The Element exceeds TPD criteria, outmatching our baseline for audible perfection.
Low Output Impedance
The Element’s extremely low output impedance ensures transparent frequency response for all headphone loads.
Low gain of 1.0x is well suited to driving efficient IEMs, while High gain easily powers demanding full size sets.
Wide DAC dynamic range and low noise minimize hiss, and allow harmless use of software volume controls.
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz+/- 0.1dB
- THD+N 1kHz, 150 Ω0.0009%
- IMD CCIF 19/20kHz 150 Ω0.0004%
- IMD SMPTE 150 Ω0.0005%
- Noise, A-Weighted-108 dBu
- Crosstalk @ 150 Ω-67 dB
- Output Impedance0.1 Ω
- Channel Balance+/- 0.56 dB
- Max Continuous Output, 600Ω140 mW (9.4VRMS)
- Max Continuous Output, 150Ω505 mW
- Max Continuous Output, 32Ω1.1 W
- Peak Output Power, 32Ω1.5W
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz+/- 0.15dB
- THD+N 100 Hz -0.15 dBFS 0.0023%
- THD+N 20 Hz -0.15 dBFS0.0016%
- THD+N 10 kHz -0.15 dBFS0.0019%
- IMD CCIF 19/20 kHz -6.03 dBFS0.0011%
- IMD SMPTE -6.03 dBFS 0.0012%
- Noise A-Weighted dBu 24/96-102 dBu
- Dynamic Range (A-Weighted)>112 dB
- Linearity Error -90 dBFS 24/96-0.02 dB
- Crosstalk -10 dBFS 100K RCA-100 dB
- USB Jitter Components 11025Hz-113 dB
- Maximum DAC Line-Output, 100K2.10 VRMS
- Interface: USB, Audio Class 1
- Native OS Support: Windows XP/7/8/10, OS X, Linux
- Audio Formats: 16/44, 16/48, 16/88.2, 16/96,24/44, 24/48, 24/96
- Headphone Output: 6.35mm (1/4″)
- Analog Input: Optional RCA*
- DAC Line-Output: Optional RCA*
- Digital Input: USB
- Dual Gain: 1.0x and 4.7x
- Thin Film Resistors: 0.1% Tolerance
- Volume Potentiometer: TaperAlps 15A
- 16VAC Power Adapter
- USB Type-A Cable