Lake People G103-S. Stereo Headphones Amplifier.
Headphones amplifier with highest transmission quality and compact dimensions to drive 2 headphones.
The PHONE-AMP G93 is optimized to lowest noise and distortion.
Because of its variable gain structure G103 is best suited to drive low- to high impedance headphones (16 … 600 Ohm)
The inputs are situated on the rearpanel, they are equipped with unbalanced cinch connectors.
A rotary pot on the frontpanel is provided for level control.
G103 is equipped with two headphones outputs with 1/4″ jacks.
The unit offers a built-in power supply with IEC/CEE socket.
The complete case, front and back panels are made of black anodizes aluminium.
- Unbalanced inputs via cinch connectors
- Two gains switchable: +8 / +14 dB
- NF trammission band exceeds 150 kHz (-3dB)
- ALPS volume control with good channel balance and low crosstalk
- Powerful amplifiers
- Unbalanced inputs: 2 cinch connectors (L / R)
- Impedance: 10 kohms
- Amplifier Channels: 2 (Stereo)
- Nom. input level: + 6 dBu
- Gain: +8 / +14 dB, selectable
- Frequency range: 5 Hz – 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- Dynamic range: > 125 dB (A-wtd)
- Noise: < -98 dBu (A-wtd)
- THD+N: < 0,002 % (800mW / 100R)
- Crosstalk: < -70 dB (@ 15 kHz)
- Max. output level:
> 17.8 Veff in 600 ohms = 530 mW
> 16.0 Veff in 300 ohms = 850 mW
> 13.7 Veff in 200 ohms = 940 mW
> 7.5 Veff in 50 ohms = 1130 mW
> 3.7 Veff in 16 ohms = 890 mW
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ phone jacks
- Power supply: 115 / 230 VAC / 8 VA
- Case Dimensions: 108 x 49 x 145 mm (W x H x D)
- Case Material: Black anodized Aluminium