LCD Single-ended Cable. Standard cable for all LCD series headphones.
This 2.5 m four conductor flexible, lightweight ribbon cable is comprised of very fine multi-stranded audio-grade copper and suited to achieve the most sonic perfection from a entry-level LCD cable.
Each LCD2 ships with an ADZ6SE terminated with a standard quarter-inch and mini-XLR gold-plated professional grade connector.
- Length: 2.5 meters or 8.2 feet with an 8 inch split
- Weight: ADZ6SE – 110 g
- Multi-stranded high purity audio-grade copper
- 20 AWG for very low impedance, high current capacity, with extended high frequency range
- Professional ¼ inch gold plated stereo plug for input signal
- Professional gold plated latching four pin mini XLR connectors
- Dielectric strength: 500V AC
- Resistance: 170 milliohms for returned path of 2.5m long cable; this includes the contact resistance of our mini XLR connector on LCD2 housing
- Capacitance: 250 pF, including mini XLR connector on LCD2 housing
- Response: -3dB @ 12.7 MHz
- Inductance: 1.8 microH