Matrix M-Stage HPA1
M-STAGE HPA-1 through continuous improvement design, rigorous circuit design and high quality components selection, keep always high performance and quality. A new design of aluminium alloy profile type shell, increased the side a air guide groove, to ensure the stability of class A working status, make the headphones have best performance.
Preamplifier: M – STAGE HPA – 1 designed for high impedance headphones, Class A working mode, has the drive ability, fidelity higher characteristic, high drive ability and fidelity, can easily drive all kinds of moving coil headphones, gain can be set to different impedance headphones.
Class A: Two analog input, can connect different equipment, one analog output can be used as a preamplifier. When insert headphone, output will automatically shut down.
Quality Components: Use high quality metal film resistor, WIMA CBB, ALPS potentiometer, high quality ring seal power transformer, everything is for the perfect playback
Specifications and accessories
- RCA Input Impedance: 47kΩ
- Frequency Response: 10Hz (-0.3dB) to 35 kHz (-1dB)
- SNR: >95dB at 0dB gain
- Distortion: <0.001% at 6mW/300Ω
- Output Power: 200mW/300Ω, 400mW/60Ω
- Output Impedance: line out 60Ω, phones out 5Ω
- Power: AC 220V-240V 50/60Hz (AC 110V-120V 50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: <15W
- Fuse: 5×20mm 250V 1A
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Dimension: 280×110×42mm(L×W×H)