Matric HPA-2(USB) 24bit/192kHz USB Headphone Amplifier
M-STAGE HPA-2 through continuous improvement design, rigorous circuit design and high quality components selection, keep always high performance and quality. A new design of aluminium alloy profile type shell, increased the side a air guide groove, to ensure the stability of class A working status, make the headphones have best performance.
Hi-Fi USB Link: The TAS1020B interface chip and BURR-BROWN PCM1793 D/A conversion chip, support up to 24bit/192kHz digital audio signal playback, convenient computer audio playback.
Class A: M – STAGE HPA – 2 designed for high impedance headphones, Class A working mode, has the drive ability, fidelity higher characteristic, high drive ability and fidelity, can easily drive all kinds of moving coil headphones, gain can be set to different impedance headphones.
High quality components: Use high quality metal film resistor, WIMA CBB, ALPS potentiometer, high quality ring seal power transformer, everything is for the perfect playback.
Analog Interface Specifications
- RCA Input Impedance: 47kΩ
- Frequency Response: 10Hz (-0.3dB) to 35 kHz (-1dB)
- SNR: >95dB at 0dB gain
- Distortion: <0.001% at 6mW/300Ω
- Output Power: 200mW/300Ω, 400mW/60Ω
- Output Impedance: line out 60Ω, phones out 5Ω
USB Interface Specifications
- Sampling Rate: 16-24Bit/44.1kHz、48kHz、88.2kHz、96kHz、176.4kHz、192kHz
System: WindowsXP/Vista/7/8/8.1 – Driver needed.
Mac OS X10.6.4 – Native OS X10.6.4 and newer.
PCM1793 DAC + LME49720 OPAMP
- Power: AC 220V-240V 50/60Hz (AC 110V-120V 50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: <15W
Specificacions and accessories
- Fuse: 5×20mm 250V 1A
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Dimension: 280×110×42mm(L×W×H)
- Power Cable: 1
- User Guide: 1