FREE SD64GB SANDISK ULTRA BUYING YOUR IBASSO DX90.
iBasso DX50. HD Music Audio Player.
The iBasso DX50 portable music player enters the growing audiophile DAP market making a big splash with consistent arguments about the sound quality and portable design. iBasso leveraged all the experience in the design of the DX100 to create the DX50 portable music player.
One of the main key designs point of the iBasso dx50 is around the WM8740 DAC (similar to the much more expensive Astell & Kern AK100). However, iBasso has made a very different implementation of the WM8740 and it has a very distinctive neutral sound, rather than the warm character of others music player using this DAC.
The build finish is an exquisite combination of brushed aluminum for the front case and back battery door with hard plastics for the main input keys. The Display is a 2.4″ TFT IPS unit (320×240 pixels) with very wide viewing angles and adjustable brightness settings for outdoor use. The sensitive capacitive touch panel is a laminated unit using OCA technology for reducing the display glare.
At the back, the door is removable to gain access to the large battery allowing more than 15 hours of playback. As well, the battery unit is compatible with a very popular smartphone in the market, making it very easy to find a spare unit. At the top, we can find the micro SD card reader, that supports both SDHC up to 32 GB and SXDC up to 64 GB, to extend the 8GB on board flash memory. A micro USB port offers charging capabilities, as well as access to the internal memory to drag and drop your music form the PC. On top of this, you can connect an external hard drive. via the USB OTG support with up to 2TB. On the right side, we have the volume up/down keys and on the left, the on/off switch plus the lock screen function. Finally, at the bottom, we can find the gain switch with low/mid/high settings, the powerful headphone and the line-out 3.5 mm jacks.
The three positions gain switch with the powerful OpAmp output allows the user to drive a very wide set of headphones, from very sensitive IEMs to power hungry headphones.
HW and platform choices
The iBasso DX50 music player supports the vast majority of codecs in the market like MP3, AAC and OGG, including the lossless formats: APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, ALAC. The iBasso DX50 can handle up to 24 bits and 192 KHz music making it capable of playing high definition audio content in all the codecs supported.
High Resolution Audio Music
In order to enjoy the iBasso DX50 high resolution codec support, you can check out the following sites that offer high resolution music downloads for free:
- Bit Perfect, Support up to 24Bit/192kHz
- WM8740 24Bit DAC Chip
- Built-in 9V Voltage Swing Headphone AMP
- 2.4″ IPS Screen(320*240) with Capacitive Touch Screen, Bonded by OCA
- Up to 24Bit/192kHz Mini Coaxial Output
- 3.5mm Headphone Output, and Line Out
- Three Physical buttons (Rewind, Play/pauses, Forward) on The Top Panel.
- 256-Steps Digital Volume Control
- 8GB Onboard Flash
- Support SDXC and SDHC MicroSD card, up to 2TB
- 3-Setting Gain Switch
- Audio Formats Supported: APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, OGG, MP3
- User Replaceable Battery(Compatible With S**sung S3), 14hours Play Time.
- Battery Life: 14hours
- Battery Charge Time: 3hours with AC adapter, 5.5hours with PC USB port
- Case dimension: 2.52W x 3.98L x 0.67H (inch) / 64W x 100L x 17H (mm)
- Weight: 146g or 5.15oz
- Line out:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz +/-0.2dB
- S/N: -109dB +/-3dB
- THD+N: 0.003%
- Output Level: 1.5V rms (1kHz 0dB)
- Headphone out:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz +/-1dB
- THD+N: 0.004% (32ohm load)
- Output Level: 1.2V(Low gain), 1.7V(Mid gain), 3.1V(High Gain)
- S/N: -103dB +/-3dB(Low gain), -106dB +/-3dB(Mid gain), -108dB +/-3dB(High Gain) (32ohm Load)
- Output Impedance: <0.5ohm
- USB cable
- Coaxial cable
- Screen protector
- Silicon protection case