RHA CL1 Ceramic: In-ear headphone with dynamic and ceramic transducers.
The CL1 is designed for use with headphone amplifiers or high powered DAPs and smartphones.
Unique dual transducer configuration
In creating the CL1 Ceramic, RHA brings together two unique technologies. The ceramic plate transducer and the CL Dynamic driver collaborate for outstanding, high-resolution audio. The CL1’s unique ceramic plate transducer operates uses a technology that we have refined for unprecedented control over high frequency and harmonic tone reproduction.
High-Res Audio certified
The CL1 Ceramic in-ear headphone conforms to Hi-Res Audio standards as defined by Japan Audio Society. This logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
- Ceramic plate transducer for high frequency precision above 8kHz.
- CL Dynamic transducer provides unprecedented control and accuracy for bass and midrange frequencies.
- Durable, injection moulded ceramic housings with low acoustic chamber resonance.
- Supplied with 3.5mm/6.35mm OFC cable / Ag4x Mini XLR (4-pin) braided cables.
- Custom, secure sMMCX connections prevent contact degradation.
- Fully mouldable over-ear hooks provide comfort and noise isolation.
- Supplied with silicone and Comply™ Foam ear tips in a variety of styles and sizes.
- Protector case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
- Drivers: CL Dynamic + Ceramic Plate
- Frequency range: 16-45,000Hz
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Rated/max power: 10/50mW
- Weight: 14g (without cables)
- Cable: Braided OFC (sMMCX-3.5mm), Ag4x (sMMCX-Mini XLR)
- Connections: 3.5mm/6.35mm, 4-pin Mini XLR
- Braided OFC cable (sMMCX – 3.5mm)
- 6.35mm adapter
- Ag4x balanced cable (sMMCX – 4-pin Mini XLR)
- 6 pairs, dual density ear tips – S x2 / M x2 / L x2
- 2 pairs, double flange ear tips – S x1 / L x1
- 3 pairs, Comply™ Tsx-200 Comfort Plus ear tips with Waxguard™ – S x1 / M x1 / L x1
- Stainless steel ear tip holder
- Protector case
- Clothing clip