Precision engineered for high-resolution audio, the RHA CL750 should be paired with headphone amplifiers or high powered DAPs and smartphones.
Ultra-wideband transducer technology
The ultra-wideband CL Dynamic transducer is precision engineered for high purity, true-to-life sound reproduction across an extended frequency range.
A high flux density voice coil array with annular magnet and 9µ diaphragm allows absolute control over audio reproduction at all frequencies.
Stainless steel, Aerophonic™ design
The in-ear RHA CL750 features stainless steel housings in RHA’s Aerophonic™ design to transfer sound waves, in phase, from driver to ear without distortion at any volume. Eight times more dense than common thermoplastics, 303F steel ensures durability and longevity in addition to low internal resonance.
High-resolution signal transmission
Featuring a braided, high conductivity oxygen-free copper cable, the headphone RHA CL750 is engineered to eliminate cross-channel interference during signal transmission between the source device and transducers. Each OFC cable is coated in durable TPE with stainless steel reinforced cable divide and terminations.
Over-ear cable supports
The RHA CL750 features flexible over-ear hooks designed to hold the headphones in position with the cable running over and behind the ear. The over-ear hooks ensure that the headphone offers a comfortable, secure fit in any ear and optimally positions the transducer housings for effective noise isolation.
High-Res Audio certified
The earphone RHA CL750 precision in-ear headphone conforms to Hi-Res Audio standards as defined by Japan Audio Society. This logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
- Wideband CL Dynamic transducer for control and accuracy over an extended frequency range.
- Aerophonic™ housings keep sound waves in phase from transducer to ear canal.
- Engineered from durable, low resonance 303F stainless steel.
- Lightweight, flexible over-ear hooks designed for a comfortable, noise isolating fit.
- Braided oxygen-free copper cable.
- Gold plated 3.5mm termination.
- Supplied with silicone and Comply™ Foam ear tips in a variety of styles and sizes.
- Protector case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
- Drivers: CL Dynamic
- Frequency range: 16-45,000Hz
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Rated/max power: 10/50mW
- Weight: 35g
- Cable: 1.35m, braided OFC
- Connections: 3.5mm
- 6 pairs, dual density silicone ear tips – S x2, M x2, L x2
- 2 pairs, double flange silicone ear tips – S x1, L x1
- 3 pairs, Comply™ Tsx-200 Comfort Plus ear tips with Waxguard™ – S x1 / M x1 / L x1
- Stainless steel ear tip holder
- Protector case
- Clothing clip