The Dacamp™ L1 bypasses the internal sound processing components of mobile and desktop devices, using high-resolution digital-to-analogue convertors and amplifiers for clear, accurate high fidelity sound anytime, anywhere.
The headphones amplifier and DAC RHA Dacamp L1 features a fully balanced Mini XLR (4-pin) output for use with the RHA CL1 Ceramic in-ear headphone’s Ag4x cable. Each channel is separated from the source device to the ear, eliminating the risk of interference or distortion.
High-resolution audio any time, anywhere
RHA’s Dacamp L1 retrieves and processes digital audio signals from mobile and desktop devices, recovering subtleties, imaging, details and depth lost as a result of inferior sound processing components; producing quality as close to the original recording as possible.
The Dacamp is High-Resolution Audio certified by Japan Audio Society.
Revolutionary channel processing
With dual ESS SABRE32 ES9018K2M digital-to-analogue converters and class AB amplifiers, the Dacamp L1 has a fully balanced circuit configuration. The result is precision, reference-grade audio reproduction with support for audio formats up to 384kHz/32bit PCM and Quad DSD (11.2MHz, DSD256).
Bass, treble and gain control
In addition to three gain levels, the Dacamp L1 affords unprecedented control over bass and treble frequency ranges with physical 12-step control dials (-3dB to 9dB) to adjust sound to meet your requirements.
Multi-device input compatibility
The Dacamp L1 bypasses most devices’ onboard audio components, retrieving and converting digital audio signals directly. In addition to compatibility with current smartphone OS systems (Android 4.4 with OTG, iOS), the Dacamp L1 easily integrates into Linux, Windows and Mac operating systems.
For devices without USB output and other DAC devices, the Dacamp L1’s amplifier can operate via 3.5mm line in. For hi-fi seperates and consoles, the Dacamp supports mini-TOSLINK optical input.
Inspired by hi-fi
Encased in machined aluminium, the Dacamp L1 features a premium design inspired by home audio with an intuitive interface and recessed controls to prevent accidental adjustment. The case is formed using aluminium extrusion, resulting in a single, durable piece. The all-metal outer doubles as an electromagnetic shield, protecting against signal interference.
10-hour battery life and charge out function
Using a 4000mAh lithium ion battery, the Dacamp L1 is able to power headphones from 12 – 600 ohms for up to 10 hours via the 3.5mm headphone out and 4-pin mini XLR connections. While not in use, it can be set to charge portable devices via USB connection.
- Dedicated ES9018K2M DACs and class AB amplifiers for each stereo channel.
- For use with iOS, Android, Mac and Linux via USB, as well as mini-TOSLINK and 3.5mm line in.
- 3.5mm and Mini XLR audio outputs for use with a wide range of headphones (12-600 ohms).
- Compact, durable aluminium casing inspired by classic hi-fi.
- 4000mAh Li-ion battery provides 10 hour playback and charges mobile devices.
- Bass and treble control dials (-3dB – +9dB) and 3-step gain control.
- Supplied with silicone bands, grip cloth and USB micro-B-USB micro-B/USB A-USB micro-B cables.
- Output power (16Ω): 300mW
- Output power (300Ω): 28mW
- Output impedance: 2.2 ohms
- THD+N: >0.0018%
- Dynamic range: 111dB
- PCM sampling frequencies: 44.1 – 384kHz, 16 / 24 / 32-bit
- DSD sampling frequencies: 2.8224MHz (DSD64), 5.6448MHz (DSD128), 11.2896MHz (DSD256)
- Input connections: 3.5mm line in, USB A, USB micro-B, mini-TOSLINK Optical
- Output connections: 3.5mm line out, 3.5mm headphone out, 4-pin Mini XLR (balanced)
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Dimensions: 118x73x20mm
- Weight: 233g
- Cleaning / pairing cloth
- USB micro-B – USB micro-B cable
- USB A – USB micro-B cable