Powerful, aluminium in-ear headphone. Through the RHA MA600’s Aerophonic™, aluminium housings, a custom driver (model 320.1) delivers powerful audio with full bass response. The dual insulated cable and premium accessories range contribute to an in-ear headphone of all-round quality.
Custom dynamic driver (model 320.1)
The model 320.1 dynamic driver at the centre of the RHA MA600 earphone is engineered to deliver the best possible audio in combination with the headphone’s aluminium, Aerophonic™ housings. The custom drivers are responsible for the RHA MA600’s powerful, full range sound reproduction.
Signature Aerophonic™ housing design
Designed to channel sound from the headphone’s driver to the listener’s ear without obstruction, RHA’s Aerophonic™ housing design ensures clear and accurate audio reproduction. Unique to RHA’s MA Series, the noise-isolating Aerophonic™ shape of the RHA MA600 in-ear headphone is crafted from high quality aluminium.
High Grade Aluminium Construction
Combining the sonic and durability properties of high grade aluminium, the RHA MA600 in ear monitors efficiently delivers clear, powerful audio through the lightweight, Aerophonic™ driver housings.
- Custom driver (model 320.1) for precise and balanced sound reproduction.
- Noise isolating design.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminium.
- Selection of dual density and double flange silicone ear tips.
- 1.35m, dual insulated, oxygen-free copper cable with gold plated 90° connection.
- Optional two-way wearing styles.
- Hard carry case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
- Three year warranty.