The Sennheiser HD 202-II closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing good insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response.
The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- For DJs ,ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight diaphragm material with “turbine ” embossing for extremely low bass
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern rhythm-driven music
- Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for extended listening
- Rugged outdoor design with extremely flexible headband
- 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads