High-resolution and deep-reaching
The new generation of MOMENTUM headphones carves out every aural nuance in even finer detail. Thanks to proprietary 18-Ω Neodym transducers. With large diaphragms that make the trademark MOMENTUM sound an even more brilliant experience. Clear, richly detailed, and with a powerful bass.
Timeless and immaculate
Love of detail is a main character trait of the Sennheiser MOMENTUM: With sliders made of stainless steel, and luxurious leather covering the soft, newly designed ear cushions. Its sound and its finish with accurately placed seams make the MOMENTUM a delight for all senses.
Comfortable and variable
The ear cups of the new MOMENTUM are attached to high-end ball joints running steplessly in collapsible sliders made of brushed stainless steel. The individual adjustment to the head is important for both comfort and sound. And with its newly designed ear cups the MOMENTUM offers even more wearing comfort.
Aesthetic and mobile
With its low profile the angled 3.5-mm stereo jack plug is optimized for the use on mobile devices. Fitted with jack plugs, the cable is completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary.
Handy and intuitive
The integrated in-line remote comfortably lets you control phone calls, music, and volume. Furthermore, it supports Apple devices like iPod, iPhone, and iPad as well as Android tablets and smartphones.
- Impedance: 18 Ω
- Frequency response (Microphone):100 – 10000Hz
- Frequency response (Headphones):16Hz – 22000Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 113dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Contact pressure: Approx. 3.2 N
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Jack plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable length: 1.4m (Detachable)
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Pick-up pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity: as per 121 TR 9-5- 44 dB V/Pa
- Load rating: 200 mW