Sennheiser RS 195. Specialized wireless headphones.
Over time, our hearing naturally evolves. Although this is perfectly normal, the changes can alter the quality of the sounds we experience, for example when watching TV or listening to music. The new RS 195 wireless headphones take these changes into account to provide exceptional sound that can be fully personalized to your hearing.
Sennheiser has refined its technology to offer simple and intuitive settings that enhance speech intelligibility and reproduce the slightest details of your favorite music. With the RS 195, rediscover the subtle intensity of your favorite sounds.
Designed to improve your sound experience
With the wireless RS 195, make sure you don’t miss a detail when watching TV and listening to music. The exceptional sound can be fully personalised to your hearing: simply choose the most adapted setting from the 7 profiles available to optimise your sound experience. The left/right balance control allows you to adjust the volume in each ear.
The RS 195 also gives you a choice of listening modes. The “Speech Mode” reduces background noise and enhances speech intelligibility, while the “Music Mode” reproduces music with an increased dynamic range to perfectly preserve the sound image.
Excellent sound quality
The RS 195 headphones are fitted with high quality transducers that produce rich and detailed sound to please even the most demanding of music lovers. Innovative digital wireless transmission technology delivers a clear signal within a range of up to 100m. The RS 195 transmitter supports analog and digital audio inputs with the option of toggling. So, you are free to wander from room to room listening to your favourite music and TV programmes. The headphones’ ergonomic design is ideal for enjoying hours of comfortable listening.
Developed in collaboration with the FRAUNHOFER IDMT
The RS 195 headphones are the result of a collaboration between two specialists in two different domains: Sennheiser, a leading acoustics expert for over 70 years & Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology IDMT which has developed signal-processing strategies based on hearing aid technology* for use in consumer electronics.
Using this combined savoir-faire, we were able to build unique sound settings that are perfectly adapted to the needs of individuals with mild to moderate hearing loss.
*This technology does not replace or function in the same way as a hearing aid and is not a medical product.
- Closed headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission: exceptional clarity and range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- Choice of settings to tailor sound to individual hearing requirements (7 pre-sets)
- Left/right balance control to adjust the volume in each ear
- “Speech mode” to eliminate background noise and enhance speech intelligibility
- “Music mode” to reproduce delicate nuances using an increased dynamic range
- Compatible with analog and digital audio inputs, as well as toggling between inputs
- A sophisticated ergonomic design ideal for long periods of comfortable listening
RS 195 headphone System
- Carrier frequency 2.40 to 2.48 GHz
- Modulation 8-FSK Digital
- SNR analog input: typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms; digital input: > 90 dBA
- Transmission range up to 100 m / 328 ft line of sight
- Max. number of simultaneously connected headphones 2
HDR 195 headphones
- Transducer principle circumaural, closed
- Transducer system dynamic, neodymium magnets
- Frequency response 17 Hz to 22 kHz
- Max. SPL max. 117 dB at 1 kHz, 3%
- THD THD < 0.5% at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Operating time up to 18 hours
- Weight (incl. batteries) approx. 340 g
TR 195 transmitter digital
- Connections digital: optical; analog: 3.5 mm stereo jack socket
- Power consumption operation: typ. 4 W; standby mode: ≤ 0.3 W (without charging)
- TR transmitter x 1
- Power supply with 4 adapters (EU, UK, US & AU) x 1
- AAA LSD NiMH rechargeable x 2
- 3.5 mm audio cable (2 m)
- Optical cable (1.5 m)
- Quick guide
- Instruction manual CD
- Printed compact manual