SMSL M2. 24/96 Headphones Amplifier and DAC.
MINI PC USB decoder (external sound card), using asynchronous audio transmission technology approved.
Supports ASIO, WASAPI and other drivers. It comes with with line output, optical signal output and headphone amplifier output. Ultra-small size (thickness, width, like with the iphone 4), easy to carry.
USB receiver chip: SA9027; DAC decoder chip: ES9023; Headphone amplifier chip: MAX9722
- Sampling rate: 32-96KHz (including 88.2KHz)
- Bit width: 16-24Bit
- USB transmission specifications: USB2.0, asynchronous audio transmission
- THD + N: DAC < 0.003%
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 48KHz
- Impedance adaptation: 8ohm – 600ohm
- Maximum output power: 130mW + 130mW / 32ohm
- Dynamic range: 110dB (24Bit)
- SNR: DAC> 105dB amp> 100dB
- Output amplitude: 2Vrms
- Power consumption: <0.5W
- 1 X SMSL M2 headphone amplifier
- 1 X USB cable
- 1 X Manual