V-MODA CROSSFADE M-100 Over-Ear Headphones.
Road warriors will revel in novel compact features including the vault-like CLIQFOLD hinge mechanism that uniquely folds the M-100 into V-MODA’s famous exoskeleton carrying case. The M-100 includes two detachable Kevlar-reinforced cables, a remastered SpeakEasy microphone cable and an all-new SharePlay cable allowing multiple users to share music and media without extra adapters.
As with all of V-MODA’s Crossfade family, durability and exquisite material selection was paramount in the design of M-100. Its masterful combination of steel and metal materials lives up to the military-level standards of the MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines. Memory foam ear cushions naturally isolate noise and provide supple ergonomic comfort for extended listening sessions. The cushions and SteelFlex headband naturally form to your head and ears to create the perfect natural noise isolation, optimal bass and an immersive 3D soundstage.
- Survives 70+ drops on concrete
- Virtually indestructible SteelFlex Headband
- Minimal sound variances from unit to unit checked along six parts of the sound curve versus 10-30dB+ of inferior products
- Kevlar-reinforced detachable cables and 45-degree plug strain relief can each bend more than 1 million times, over 100x industry standards
- MIL-STD-810G environmental tests including high and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure
- 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers (patent-pending)
- No batteries or artificial sound processing
- CLIQFOLD folding hinge (patent-pending)
- Dual Inputs with V-CORK seals (patent-pending)
- Exoskeleton case
- Two Kevlar-reinforced cables
- Universal SpeakEasy microphone cable for Apple iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices
- SharePlay extended audio cable