The Violectric HPA V90 was developped with the target to enable high transmission quality for low, medium and high-impedance headphones. Due to its specific, variable, low-noise and low-distortion circuit design especially optimised for dynamic headphones, the Violectric HPA V90 fulfils even higher demands.
Because of low internal gain. Therefore the self generated noise from the amplifer is not audible.
High output voltage
Through 60 Volt internal operating voltage. Therefore best suited for high impedance headphones.
Over 90% of all headphone amplifiers in the market offer not half that voltage.
High output power
Because of powerful amplifiers able to deliver much more current a headphone needs. Therefore best suited for low impedance headphones and even magnetostatic cans.
High damping factor
Through lowest output impedance. Therefore best suited for full control even over critical headphones with the garantee to have flatest possible response.
- Unbalanced inputs with gold-plated ALPS cinch connectors.
- Unbalanced outputs with gold-plated ALPS cinch connectors.
- PRE-GAIN = switchable input gain in five steps.
- Independent-channel design.
- DC-coupled (switchable).
- ALPS RK14 volume control.
- High-Quality op-amps in the signal path.
- High-quality MKP capacitors in the signal path.
- 1% metal film resistors throughout the unit.
- 2 silver-plated Neutrik headphone outputs.
- Toroidal transformer.
- Large filtering capacitors in the power supply.
- Switchable ground lift.
- Rugged aluminium case with Nextel coating.
- Solid, laser-engraved aluminium front panel.
- Unbalanced Inputs: 2, gold plated RCA connectors
- Impedance: 10 kohms
- Unbalanced Outputs: 2, gold plated RCA connectors
- Amplifier Channels: 2 (Stereo)
- Nom. input level: + 6 dBu
- Amplifier Gain: +8 dB
- With PRE-GAIN: -4 / +8 / +14 dB
- Frequency range: 0 Hz – 60 kHz (-0,5 dB)
- Output Impedance: 0,16 Ohms
- Dynamic range: > 126 dB (A-wtd)
- Noise: < -102 dBu (A-wtd)
- THD+N: < -108 dB @ 10V in 100 Ohms (1W)
< -102 dB @ 4V in 32 Ohms (0,5W)
- Crosstalk: < -110 / -100 dB (@ 1 / 15 kHz)
- Max. output level:
> 20,9 Veff in 600 ohms = 730 mW
> 15,2 Veff in 100 ohms = 2300 mW
> 9,4 Veff in 50 ohms = 1780 mW
> 6,4 Veff in 32 ohms = 1300 mW
> 3,0 Veff in 16 ohms = 550 mW
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ phone jacks
- Power supply: 230 / 115 V AC 7 VA
- Dimensions: 170 x 49 x 126 mm (W x H x D)
- Case Material: Black anodized aluminium