The Shanling MTW300 is a high-tech True Wireless in-ear headphone featuring the latest in wireless technology and the most advanced carbon nanotube drivers.
The Shanling MTW300 is based on the popular Shanling MTW100 headphones, and shares some of their best features:
– Small and lightweight construction, ensuring a secure and comfortable fit.
– Charging case that fits in your trouser pockets.
– 7 hours of playback on a single charge.
– IPX7 waterproof design.
But the Shanling MTW300 wireless headphones also bring a number of significant improvements:
– Qualcomm BT5.0 chip for improved wireless performance.
– Support for the aptX codec which together with AAC/SBC ensures Bluetooth HD audio streaming.
– New Carbon Nanotube Dynamic Driver, which offers a much better sound quality.
– Charging case that offers an additional 21 hours of charging, for a total of 28 hours.